Death in us all
Death is always there waiting
for the years, days, and hours
to pass by.
Death is something that
no one can beat.
It will always wins in the end.
Death is not to be feared
because beyond it is
something far greater.
No matter what path we
choose, death will always
Death is waiting on us all.
Tracey Owens's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death in us all by Tracey Owens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- There, Susan Lacovara
- JERUSALEM 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Prism's Light, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .