Death in us all
Death is always there waiting
for the years, days, and hours
to pass by.
Death is something that
no one can beat.
It will always wins in the end.
Death is not to be feared
because beyond it is
something far greater.
No matter what path we
choose, death will always
Death is waiting on us all.
Tracey Owens's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death in us all by Tracey Owens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka
- Catharine, Gert Strydom
- Ne zemer te netevee te tua, skender iljaz braka
- EYES ARE FOR LOOK, maqsood hasni
- READ FROM EYES, maqsood hasni
- Në rrethin e hënës., skender iljaz braka
- Love, Susmit Panda
- Mummy Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- Where trees stand in the winter night as.., Gert Strydom
- Sometimes I yearn for you to be near, Gert Strydom