Death To The Minister Of Extreme Happiness
Look at them in the eyes. And speak from the heart. You have to go away to come back. Shit in a cup. Don't give up. I love you. Good luck. They're printing the t-shirts. Can you keep a secret? The secret is a lie. I won't die. So i will just come back. To lose. To forget and regret that i lost you. That's the first time. And the sweetest thing i ever heard. The new king of late night. These words say this. These words say that. Forget about cat in the hat. And just love me. Yes, with green eggs and ham. Shit on my balls. Hopefully, it's going well. Drums are my beat. At my feet. Did i hear him forget to tell? Who needs a raise when you a have t.v.? Death to the minister of extreme happiness.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death To The Minister Of Extreme Happiness by benjamin bueno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Patra, gajanan mishra
- Select to Reject, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- mo jibana bipadare, gajanan mishra
- Intent and Endowment, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Gracing land, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My life is in danger, gajanan mishra
- Reading Monet At Midnight, mary douglas
- vo na jane kya samajh tha.., Kamar Alam
- Refugees, Hardik Vaidya
- My Faberge Egg Is Hatching Little Stars, mary douglas