Fire In The Furnace
Act of indiscretion. Bullets over broadway. A painful litagation process. Im tired of being kicked around. Im starved for affection. Give my remains to broadway. By scratching my beard all day. So shy is a good deed in a weary world. I will reveal what i know. Comedy at its finest power. The day belongs to the decent minded people. There may be snow on the roof. But fire in the furnace.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire In The Furnace by benjamin bueno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...