The great majesty of death is like a leader,
He spans his life, working in unison, never in wrong.
Great majesty worked with the sword of strength,
Now you must smile so sweetly, reading us instead.
Those deeply imprisoned in the carcass
Sometimes marvel so well, over and above.
Death is too sweet if you are sweet with water
That made you live on this Earth.
A leader will arrive on this Earth
And his objective will be halved
Giving him more time to command his own strength.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deathly Leader by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery