Melanie Walendowsky Baker
So I've decided to set free
the fears I'd bottled up
and all those things that made me un-be.
So I've plunged into living
with trepidation but determined
to ensure there's a part of me that I'm giving.
(Itajaí - 19 June,2010)
Melanie Walendowsky Baker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Decision [NEW] by Melanie Walendowsky Baker )
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest