Dedicated For You With Love
I dedicate all my poems and works to a man
Who gives and shares so much affection
With love, care and great motivation
In writing a poem with encouragement and inspiration.
A man who I unexpectedly found
That digs and raises up my heart from dead ground
Returns it back alive and beats with a nice sound
That feels me like floating on top of the cloud.
A love which I never had and experience before
A love which now makes my days wonderful
Just like my talent in writing a poem
Heavenly gift which I could not ask for more.
Dedicated to a man who supports and understands me
Though sometimes I am busy and don't have time
He waits and make surprises when I am tired
To make me happy and relaxes in my stressful life.
This man whom I consider part of my life
A man who never asks for any return
A man who is always there when I need help
A man who never gives up, but keeps loving me.
To you my man, this I would always say
With my success its all for you
Whatever prized I receive and goals achieves
I dedicate them for you with all my love.
This poem I wrote is dedicated to you
With my love which no one could take but you
My heart and soul belongs to you
As a return from your love, and that is all I can do.
Judith Kempis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dedicated For You With Love by Judith Kempis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Durgapuri Babu
(19 January 1919 - 10 May 2002)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- That shall keep, hasmukh amathalal
- Change the scene, hasmukh amathalal
- To Whom It May Concern, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Unsuitable, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People of Pernambuco 2, Kim Barney
- Strange Foods: Oatmeal Omelet, Kim Barney
- Not a Real Poem 2, Kim Barney
- A Christmas with Simplicity, Akhtar Jawad
- Mangos and Monkeys, Kim Barney
- Mack, Kim Barney