Love comes silent.
Your shadow's close,
yet not near enough.
Falling deep your sighs,
as my echos rise.
Long is this yearning,
Feel my fire for You...
As my flame turns
Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Deepest Blue~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...