the dayend corpse of me
touched by the sunlight
is reborn a baby.
thus each morn
defying finality of death
in hopes wild
opens eyes a child.
he sees no death
in renewed faith
all pains aside
retakes the ride
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Defiance by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ummeedein, rohit kumar choudhary
- RATIONALITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SMARTASS PHONES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- kal aur aaj, rohit kumar choudhary
- Rocket C'est Moi 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- IMITATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Pugad ng pag ibig, Jesus James Llorico
- EXPECTATIONS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- My friend, joe foster