Definition Of Hope
Hope is the sweet scent
Of flowers in the morning.
Hope is the cool gentle breeze
On a warm summer's day.
Hope is the knowledge of stability
From a man in mourning.
Hope is the bright shining light
Keeping darkness at bay.
Hope is the calming warmth
During a cold winter.
Hope is the determination
Of an athelete on the track.
Hope is the potential
Of a newborn baby.
Hope is the love
Between you and me!
Istiqur Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Definition Of Hope by Istiqur Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)