depression is the looks that lie
depression is the tears i cry..
depression is the mistakes
that one person makes..
depression is the sad song
where no one sings along
depression is where i have no friends
depression is the cut that mends..
just a feeling that gets everyone sad
and maybe to the point where you go mad
but depression is sad but true..
because it is my life without you…
Tashi Coote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression 3 by Tashi Coote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Home Builders, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Father's Thoughts, Edgar Albert Guest
- Temple pond, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- When Nellie's On The Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man To Be, Edgar Albert Guest
- The World Is Against Me, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bay Bridge - Reflections on Yesterday, Nathaniel Dean James
- PONDERING, Satish Verma
- Smrt, Tanja Bulovic
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest