Lauren Ellis Leung
Depression. depression is the the ultimate denial.
It's the tear that I cry when I'm alone.
Not knowing who to turn to, where to look, what to do.
The blood that I bleed and the blade that I use.
Depression has it's many forms,
It's the greatest trap my life's ever known.
Lauren Ellis Leung's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression Is by Lauren Ellis Leung )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma