Depth Of A Woman
there is depth in me that is
much like the sea
and on days of my greatest gleam
i am the woman who manages
what some may say is the impossible
a son, a daughter, i have them all
and nothing prevents me from
keeping them calm, in great winds,
in the roughest rain,
the sight of my eyes, the searing pain
of life's hard road,
it all bulds to a glorious strength,
the strength of the women before me,
it is the depth of a worldly woman.
Courtney Kane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depth Of A Woman by Courtney Kane )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second