Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1772-1834 / Devon / England)
Where true Love burns Desire is Love's pure flame;
It is the reflex of our earthly frame,
That takes its meaning from the nobler part,
And but translates the language of the heart.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge's Other Poems
- (Fragment 2) I know 'tis but a Dream, ye...
- A Child's Evening Prayer
- A Christmas Carol
- A Couplet, Written In A Volume Of Poems ...
- A Day Dream
- A Mathematical Problem
- A Soliloquy Of The Full Moon, She Being ...
- A Tombless Epitaph
- About The Nightingale
- Absence: A Farewell Ode On Quitting Scho...
- Addressed To A Young Man Of Fortune Who ...
- Aeolian Harp, The
- Answer To A Child's Question
- Aplolgia Pro Vita Sua
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.