Thought it was true love
but you know you lie
If only it came from above
the love that never dies
I tried making it possible
how wicked! You made it hard
you made effort to make it impossible
then you drove me mad
Hell's angel! You are so despicable.
Your success in that? Hmm!
I'd be better as your ally
but i gambled
Now i know true love is fabled
there's no need to grumble.
Then my heart you entered like an angel
Unbelievably at a very tight angle
You stayed and brewed a portion
you used my heart to poison
good luck i did not die though you left a stain
and i had to live with such a horrible pain.
The stain was tough
I nearly went nuts
my days were rough
but luckily i got the guts
i realized how stupid
the mess is cleaned
and will be thrown on your freaking face.
Antoine Jacques's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Despicable Love by Antoine Jacques )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu