dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
Life is game of destiny and luck,
Itz not like spirint
Dat u will run hard and win,
Itz like carrom
Dsnt matter how hard working and expert u are,
When u hit striker on exact point, even den it can cm back from pocket until u time of destiny comes,
Sometime beginners hit blindly, but it goes on pocket.
Likewise beginners gets win...
Sameway people who steal n cheat till any heights,
are more respected y people n higher in society...
But a man who is doing truth n honesty are avoided by people.
One knows d reachest person of world
But not d most honest or poor ones.
So itz lyk a stage, watevr u act showoff is judged bt not by ur honesty...
People who cant act n showoff fake words are counted.
This is also true dat at last everything is going to balance,
For everythng v hav to pay
Who fly on others wings r thrown down.
Who comforts on others pain, r thrown to hell...
But when the time comes. Every dog has its own day.diffrence of times decide d end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny! by dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango