Destiny cries for my soul.
Where is my life when it goes away?
Where is my knowledge when I die?
I have no hope in this world of solitude,
I have no regard to my surroundings,
When I pass.
Must my whole being pass without being noticed?
Must I stay here in this prison and watch my family
Die to no end?
I can not stay in this fortress known as life.
I can’t let my soul fade from the grasp of eternal death.
What makes us who we are?
What makes us choose the way we do?
I have no answer,
But to the end of my solitude far from you,
Will I understand my destiny.
Breana DeHart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny cries for my soul. by Breana DeHart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal