DID YOU KNOW?
Do you know about me.
i live inside you braking you down,
keeping you from your family, making you feel like you are worthless
making you feel like life is not worth living.
keep you at a low.
keep you from going anywhere, make you feel bad inside and out.
keep you from all things, do they even know what i am saying.
i am call depression i can and will make your life a living hell.
all you want to do is stay in your room, even your family has not a clue.
i am a bad thing...i have drug you down, have you fought with your family.
nothing you say will come out right, or do.
do you think they are going to stop and see the signs, i don't think so
NOW ALL YOU HAVE IS ME..I AM YOUR FAMILY.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DID YOU KNOW? by darlene adams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Inner nightmare, iluneos periform
- Light, Isaac Maliya
- Trapped in a dewy glistening web, Mark Heathcote
- Three Days Before Christmas, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Insanity, Michael P. McParland
- Invisible, Michael P. McParland
- A Journey in a Winter Morning, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The Uninvited Guests, Tony Adah
- I Am Not Evil, Michael P. McParland
- Great Black Spectre, Michael P. McParland