DID YOU KNOW?
Do you know about me.
i live inside you braking you down,
keeping you from your family, making you feel like you are worthless
making you feel like life is not worth living.
keep you at a low.
keep you from going anywhere, make you feel bad inside and out.
keep you from all things, do they even know what i am saying.
i am call depression i can and will make your life a living hell.
all you want to do is stay in your room, even your family has not a clue.
i am a bad thing...i have drug you down, have you fought with your family.
nothing you say will come out right, or do.
do you think they are going to stop and see the signs, i don't think so
NOW ALL YOU HAVE IS ME..I AM YOUR FAMILY.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DID YOU KNOW? by darlene adams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Fading Dreams, Gillian Commerford
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe
- Age To Youth, Gillian Commerford
- Preserve fun, gajanan mishra