DIE TO ALL! !
Jesus spoke asking Peter do Agape you me
Peter answered. 'You know that I phileo's you
The thrid time Jesus asked do you Phileo's me
When you were younger, you dressed yourself.
You went wherever you wanted to go.
But when you are old, you will stretch out your hands.
Someone else will dress you.
Someone else will lead You
Where you do not want to go.'
When Christ died for your sins Did you die to your flesh
Are your prayers just answers for the flesh
Seek first the Kingdom of God & all will be added
What does it mean to give all to God
Even if you give all you possess
To the poor and surrender your body to the flames,
But have not Agpape, you gain nothing.
To Agape God with all your heart, soul, mind & strength
To Agape your neighbor as yourself
This means to humble yourself give up your dream for love
Let the blood of Christ purify your desire or destroy it!
I wonder how I can give up all my dreams for God
Each day i hope for a wife & Know i will have a son
Each day I hope for a healing that heals others as wild fire
Each day I hope for the money to own a home free & clear
Each day I hope to know God much more to feel his Agape
Everything in it's Season so I wait with the gift of time
To hold God down like Jacob or grab the hem at Jesus feet
Whoever humbles himself like this child
Is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
For whoever wants to save his life will lose it,
But whoever loses his life for Jesus will save it.
What if I give up my gift of time to Jesus
Give up my Erro's of my wife give up my son
Give up my healing kidneys give up my home
Whoever finds his life will lose it,
Whoever loses his life for Christ sake will find it.
No more dreams no more hoping just Faith in action?
For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven
Is my brother and sister and mother.'
Whoever is dishonest with very little
Will also be dishonest with much.
Whoever can be trusted with very little
Can also be trusted with much,
All that the Father gives to Jesus will come to Him,
Whoever comes to Jesus will never be driven away.
Am I that fearful of God's silence to take refuge in man's answer?
Do I trust man too much and God not enough? !
Where your heart is there your treasure is also
Do I die to self so I receive the promise land of my Father
Where I go now is not his will but man's
I will have faith give Christ my time my health
though my blood may boil over, it be weeks before I sleep
I will be free of sin Free to Agape God the way I desire
Or would I be Free of bad blood healed from head to toe
Free to walk the earth doing the will of my Father
john raymond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DIE TO ALL! ! by john raymond )
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(22 October 1928 -)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Poetry of Mathematics, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- Ajab Makaan Hai Ke Jis Mein Makeenn Nahe.., Parveen Shakir
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- I Did As I Was Commanded, Edward Kofi Louis
- Disease, decease!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Backdoor Sex, Luis Estable
- Try To Call Me, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fishing Hole, Ima Ryma
- Whole, hole!, Edward Kofi Louis
- No Way For Her, Luis Estable
- Slowly Does It, Luis Estable
- The Dance, Ronald Stuart Thomas
- "க்ரிஸ்து" என்ற ஒரு ஜோதி!, Subbaraman N V