From now i have to disappear..
For this you have to prepare..
I don't wanna leave you at all..
But I don't wanna be reason for your fall...
New morning is waiting for you..
I will be there till the strom changes to blue...
As the new morning knock your door...
I will take my own way poor...
I will come back to this lane...
If you once call my name...
In cold night if you lost your mark....
I will be your light in the dark...
If anytym you can't adjust with others...
Don't panic baby, fly away like feathers...
Don't come again to the ground to give up..
I will be there to blow you up...
Don't look at me..
Im a desert without glow..
I will be here...
Till the rain with snow...
I will be prepare.....
With you to disappear...
shubham sutar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappear by shubham sutar )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)