From now i have to disappear..
For this you have to prepare..
I don't wanna leave you at all..
But I don't wanna be reason for your fall...
New morning is waiting for you..
I will be there till the strom changes to blue...
As the new morning knock your door...
I will take my own way poor...
I will come back to this lane...
If you once call my name...
In cold night if you lost your mark....
I will be your light in the dark...
If anytym you can't adjust with others...
Don't panic baby, fly away like feathers...
Don't come again to the ground to give up..
I will be there to blow you up...
Don't look at me..
Im a desert without glow..
I will be here...
Till the rain with snow...
I will be prepare.....
With you to disappear...
shubham sutar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappear by shubham sutar )
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
- Waiting Solo, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When My Death Comes, Shalom Freedman
- Interior Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Set a date, hasmukh amathalal
- Mandela, Gary Corseri
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 October 1942 -)