The cult, the─
rape were also in play,
when Icarus flew out of Crete.
Carrying the sky
on your shoulders when
you were burning.
I will write a poem
on the triumph of failure.
The dialect of body
will tear down the bed
unlearning the love.
you believe in distress
unforgiving the sword.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disaster by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Human Love, Gabrielle Spurlock
- Bless Mother Earth, Christina Sunrise
- Once It Was All Young And Innocent And J.., Shalom Freedman
- Stinking hero, Nassy Fesharaki
- Study, Clare Walsh
- Have patience like the earth, gajanan mishra
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler