DISHONESTY RUINS RELATIONSHIPS
To have a relationship trust is first
some people can take your honesty
and use it to hurt you at worst.
For they are deceiving at best
they use your honesty as a weakness.
They are essentially users and want to play a game
they have their motives which usually are insane.
Very sad when they do their deeds
especially to a Light Worker for their karma
is worse to a larger degree.
Written by Christina Sunrise on September 30,2012
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DISHONESTY RUINS RELATIONSHIPS by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गावनिया गावनिखा, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Farm, Joyce Sutphen
- The Exorcism, Joyce Sutphen
- The Exam, Joyce Sutphen
- Your Caddie And You, Edgar Albert Guest
- Only A Building, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Apple Tree In France, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Aunts, Joyce Sutphen
- Sometimes Never, Joyce Sutphen
- Sleep now, hasmukh amathalal