Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
Do Neglect All Your Dear Creations
Do neglect all your dear creations,
And all people and worldly contacts;
Do neglect all your hot earthly passions,
Think in days, and say prayers in nights.
If your spirit is burning and troubling,
Drive your high inspiration away,
Only wisdom is ready for coming
To Great Night from the life's everyday.
On the earth you will not be awarded.
In clear spirits before the God's face,
Slow fade in a right, lone mode
At the leave of the icon lamp's blaze.
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do Neglect All Your Dear Creations by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 66, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Request, Frieda Risvold
- Khwab martay nhi! ~(inspired) ~, Shahzia Batool
- Deep Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Will never ask for more than this..., Alok Singhal
- Circumventing Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Morning, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka