do you love me? no really love me
Do you love me?
No really love me
Do you like to kiss and hug me?
Is it my body that makes you feel?
Or is it when I come at your will
Is it my body that turns you on?
It my lips that sang your favorite song
Do you really love me, no do you?
It's not the money
Or that you seem so to taste my honey
Baby do I make your day bright and sunny
What do you really need from me?
What is in my eyes that you really see?
Is this a relationship or it seems to be
Is it really an 'us'?
We never fight or fuse
But you always seem to have you hands on my bust
Sex is not what I need, love is what I need
That how I feed
raesheka antwine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (do you love me? no really love me by raesheka antwine )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid