-DO YOU NEED SOMETHING? ? ....
SHE CROSSED ME
IN THE LIBRARY.....AND
''Do yo need help? ....somethings? ? .....''
She is a normal customer of the library...I mean a normal tax payer....
shopping for books and magazines....with a shopping basket....and a sack with the last tea spoon talk last resolution....
party....hot (mild!) .... i am not that hot girl....but i am good at my job...
.... self-esteem (needs a tweak! ! and immediate attention)
YOU WANT ME TO
SHE DOES NOT Exist ON THE MAP.
SO YOU WANT ME....to
, , , burn everything...including....blue prints...hard drives...burn everything...i mean everything......the gold is better than anything in an inflation period...need is going to be higher more than fifteen....and the prices are low high to high high...because of the fa king Henri VI or Henri Kiss-anger....policies.....and smartness......
I DON'T NOT ANYONE....I WON'T DENY HER....
not in this economy....
i will burn
her assertic asala aztec
az azzz yak yakiter
fala track 7
azz and her free free....i own ass free....gas policy....free azz
with my touch....and she will advertise for me later...
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (-DO YOU NEED SOMETHING? ? .... by Atef Ayadi )
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Manhattan Kindergarten, Saiom Shriver
- inks run out, lee fones
- Oh! Divinity, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns