Don't fear the reaper
Don't fear the reaper,
He is not what he seems.
He walks into your Nightmares,
He walks into your dreams.
His Black scythe cuts into your mind,
His Black cape swirling beyond his eyes
So don't fear death and he will slow,
Don't fear the song you Despise.
Don't lose your mind and fall apart,
Don't fear the reaper, let him touch your heart.
Satan's Sibling's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't fear the reaper by Satan's Sibling )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu