Down the stairs
The bell rang,
I was in a hurry..
So I ran ran ran,
Down the stairs.
Bang bang bang..
On my leg there was a red mark,
Looked like a jelly Stain,
I was in pain.
Sadly! , I had to run,
Run to class,
Because i don't want to be late,
I was really hurt,
I was so scared that I might faint.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Down the stairs by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- By the River, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As many nights were, Emmanuel George Cefai
- In the night You smile, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Marking Time, Gillian Commerford
- Hurting, Silke Kaiser
- The Whine Of Bad Habits, Richard Provencher
- Mirror, piumi wijenayake
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford