A fugitive chameleon sits on my window sill
daily, ceding the space horizon to thickness
of delusion; wants to decimate the infamous
rotting image of man, shining everyday in lush
damaging gossips. A perfect imperfection of treachery
to attack the hapless blade of grass who cannot
stand erect in a gale of glory of tall trees.
The star-glint overwhelms a prophet of dust.
A goddess enters the labyrinth of anthologies.
The smile that sets to sail a thousand slogans-
flies from infinity to the branches of flesh.
And the rivals collapse like dark alchemy
without qualms, naked and speechless.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DRAMA by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Achievement, Jaipal Singh
- The Sea Mist, Tadej Blažic
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez