why in life is it impossible for happiness,
fighting keeps us alive
drama keeps us busy
competition keeps us on our toes.
why can't it ever just be happiness, why can't we ever just live in peace?
people here bring people below expectations...we dissapoint because we're too worried about what we're going to wear tomorrow or whose hair looks better.
i dream of a world that only knows happiness, that doesn't know pain;
but that's just a dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream by Hannah none )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney