"Dream With Me"
I love to dream with you
….With you I love to dream
Now believe it or forsake it
The nightmare's nowhere to scream
Dream! My love Dream together
Together we dream in mind
The forbidden thoughts or weary heart
Nowhere could ever we find
Dream on Dreamer dream with me
With you I am on my wings
Fluttering desires to float or soar
Censure the Hellish flings
Let us dream in one way forever
Forever we swell our ‘heart'
With the smokeless love or vaporous emotion
We promise to be alert.
Written on the 3rd March,2010.
Munia Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ("Dream With Me" by Munia Khan )
- Crumbling Down, Singleton M. Tate
- Chance By God, S. I. Rednow
- Neighbors All, S. I. Rednow
- Say Again, S. I. Rednow
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis