Zhi Bai Peng
A magnificent dreamer
Am I making a virtue of idleness
Satisfied with creature comforts
Wheres the woman I long for?
Where are the adventures with my friends
I once knew?
Why did things go quiet these past few years
Why did so much have to disappear
So much so, I thought I was to go
Give me the strength to change
Living in a museum of memories
Give me the strength to hope in today
Have I become cynical and overly
Hard on myself?
A routine that deadens consciousness.
Zhi Bai Peng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dreamer by Zhi Bai Peng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Canzonetta, León de Greiff
- The Old Umbrella, Bhaskar Rabha
- I am Just So Glad, Rohit Sapra
- The Rain(বৃষ্টি), Bhaskar Rabha
- Vistas, Odell Shepard
- Earth-Born, Odell Shepard
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma