I dream of fancy, fancy things,
A fancy world I think!
Fancy people, who happiness bring,
A fancy era to be!
I dream of a mansion and fancy trees to go,
A little fancy, silver car!
Fancy jewels from long ago,
A fancy breakfast to start!
A cute teddy with me,
And servants dressed in pink!
A fancy parrot who roams free,
And fancy carpets for me!
I dream of a fancy tiara,
On my head with beautifully curled hair!
One day will be that fancy era!
My fancy world to be!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming Fancy! by HudaM DeGratePoet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan