So easily made,
So easily destroyed,
So easily loved,
So easily hated,
So easily good,
So easily bad,
They can make you,
They can break you,
They can comfort you,
They can hurt you.
Make you love,
Make you hate,
Make you care,
Make you kill.
Can be paradise,
Can be hell,
Can be remembered,
Can be forgotten.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Jon Evans )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash