are the incidents of dream.
sometimes they co-incide, sometimes not.
easier when they do.
Anathema in nature?
courted in dream!
Impossible in Nature?
already done in dream!
to make dream Nature
and Nature dream.
are the suggestions of dreams.
Dreams sometimes try reality.
Nature's clearest signposts
are the bread crumbs of dream.
is the reason of dreams.
Born into Nature, we ascend through dream
and dutifully translate dream thereinto.
Nature inadequate to the dream
must be the essence of illness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams 3 by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez
- In To The Train To Pakistan, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Hell, Jake Glenney
- Mary Beth, Jake Glenney
- Nothing, Jake Glenney
- Furtive Infatuation, Darlene Pagunsan