are the incidents of dream.
sometimes they co-incide, sometimes not.
easier when they do.
Anathema in nature?
courted in dream!
Impossible in Nature?
already done in dream!
to make dream Nature
and Nature dream.
are the suggestions of dreams.
Dreams sometimes try reality.
Nature's clearest signposts
are the bread crumbs of dream.
is the reason of dreams.
Born into Nature, we ascend through dream
and dutifully translate dream thereinto.
Nature inadequate to the dream
must be the essence of illness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams 3 by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA