are the incidents of dream.
sometimes they co-incide, sometimes not.
easier when they do.
Anathema in nature?
courted in dream!
Impossible in Nature?
already done in dream!
to make dream Nature
and Nature dream.
are the suggestions of dreams.
Dreams sometimes try reality.
Nature's clearest signposts
are the bread crumbs of dream.
is the reason of dreams.
Born into Nature, we ascend through dream
and dutifully translate dream thereinto.
Nature inadequate to the dream
must be the essence of illness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams 3 by Morgan Michaels )
- G, Nassy Fesharaki
- Side, Ruta Wuneh
- Unknown, Ruta Wuneh
- Bashfulness is the ornament for a youthf.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Yours, and only mine, Maya Tod
- IQ poeam, Angry Brownbear
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
- Mindless Wind, Angry Brownbear
- Screams of Silence, Angry Brownbear
- Abode Aroma, Angry Brownbear
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1841 - 1896)
William Schwenck Gilbert
(1836 - 1911)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns