Dreams of earthquakes.
Dreams of tidal waves.
Dreams of hurricanes.
Dreams of pouring rain.
To wash us all away.
Dreams of guns blazed.
Dreams of hallow pain.
Dreams of fire.
Dreams of darkness.
Dreams of death.
And the Heartless.
Dreams of the decease.
May you rest in peace.
Looking.. searching for my inner self.
Like a wild wolf.. No one has felt
Stuck within this dark personality.
Need to escape.
Thoughts full of insanity.
Wake me up from this nightmare called life.
And the pain that it brings as if the stabbing of a knife.
But it feels so right.
I sit in my bed.
This sensation of wanting to be dead.
Days of laughter and smiles.
All wash away.
Ill stop breathing soon.
Listen to what i say.
'just wait for a while.
I say with a fake smile.
So may i ask am i living or am i dying.
To much blood lost and pointless crying.
So ill just sit there and leave without a word.
As i do now.. with secrets untold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Dreams' by Wolfie Scott )
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Kind Of Poetry., Darlene Walsh
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns