Dreams of You
I dream about
I dreamt that you
and I took a long
You and I were
Whispering in each other’s
You kissing me...
A nice long kiss...
My dreams of you
were wild and crazy....
But so are we.....
Crazy in love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams of You by lisa parks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Don't Want A Machine To Read This Poem, Shalom Freedman
- Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Eulogy, Michael McParland
- The Wife's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Eternal Silence, Michael McParland
- Eternal Life, Michael McParland
- The Comrade's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Dream, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spain, Nikola Vaptsarov
- ONE MORE ANNIVERSARY, Satish Verma