Rich wine served with good food
Set me just in the right mood
For a sojourn on the silvery lands
Where the pearly waves hug the sands!
I knew not where the path led me to
A moonstruck man could little do
Except knowing that he had to go
For an aimless walk with his own shadow!
I floated away in the phantom light
Holding in my eyes the fairy night
Above the sea to where the stars gleam
To a heavenly space in drunken dream!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drunken Dream by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- woman, SALINI NAIR
- Everywhere but nowhere, SALINI NAIR
- Leopard, gajanan mishra
- Everybody will smile in peace! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA