dust on the shelf
Dust on the shelf,
Enveloping the books.
It shows your age,
But shows more than your looks.
Trophies lie in waste,
Ready to be destroyed.
For age is boundless,
There is no point to avoid.
So see of your heart,
And your soul too.
When you are down,
When you are blue.
And look back on life,
With no regrets.
With everything done,
And nothing set.
Satan's Sibling's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dust on the shelf by Satan's Sibling )
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar