dust on the shelf
Dust on the shelf,
Enveloping the books.
It shows your age,
But shows more than your looks.
Trophies lie in waste,
Ready to be destroyed.
For age is boundless,
There is no point to avoid.
So see of your heart,
And your soul too.
When you are down,
When you are blue.
And look back on life,
With no regrets.
With everything done,
And nothing set.
Satan's Sibling's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dust on the shelf by Satan's Sibling )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland