thanks for the poem,
let me extend my sympathy
long live dyslexia!
let the words untangle the meaning
of the world let the world
untangle the meaning of the word
there is nothing there
a bird sings early this morning by my window
the vine has grown more leaves
the sun comes out between the two breasts of a hill
i take my bath and then
move on to the beauty of the words of the world
the freshness of the air from the sea
to the fulfillment of my lungs
to the lightness of my heart.
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.