! ***Each Night
though each night she cries
they've both done wrong
but he's the one that lies.
Emotional she is
the tears just won't stop
not sure he knows how much she cares
everything along with her heart drops.
He won't say 'I love you'
but will hold her in his arms
claims the feelings of friendship
she's left with lies and charm
though every night she cries
she only wants him
regardless of his lies.
Twisted Strange's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ***Each Night by Twisted Strange )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar