! ***Each Night
though each night she cries
they've both done wrong
but he's the one that lies.
Emotional she is
the tears just won't stop
not sure he knows how much she cares
everything along with her heart drops.
He won't say 'I love you'
but will hold her in his arms
claims the feelings of friendship
she's left with lies and charm
though every night she cries
she only wants him
regardless of his lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ***Each Night by Twisted Strange )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro