Dr John Celes
Each One’s Road in Life is Queer!
Each one’s road we travel to eternity is unique;
Each one’s path we tread on earth is dissimilar;
Each one’s lane we take depends on our decisions;
We should not and cannot copy another’s life’s trail!
We have to do our best in our given conditions;
We have to have confidence in ourselves;
We have to put faith in the Almighty’s plan for us;
We can win in the end, an arduous game of life!
We cannot follow another person’s foot-steps;
We cannot share the aims and dreams of others;
We cannot take the risks that some may take;
We have to do things in our own unique ways and time!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 9-10-2013
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Each One’s Road in Life is Queer! by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gently Moving, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Simple Pleasures, Michael McParland
- Silence, Michael McParland
- Watching Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Short Verse, Michael McParland
- Shiny Sharp Edge Brings Relief, Michael McParland
- Shattered Heart And Dreams, Michael McParland
- Sexuality, Michael McParland
- Set Yourself Free, Michael McParland
- 29, Pradip Chattopadhyay