Dr John Celes
Each One’s Road in Life is Queer!
Each one’s road we travel to eternity is unique;
Each one’s path we tread on earth is dissimilar;
Each one’s lane we take depends on our decisions;
We should not and cannot copy another’s life’s trail!
We have to do our best in our given conditions;
We have to have confidence in ourselves;
We have to put faith in the Almighty’s plan for us;
We can win in the end, an arduous game of life!
We cannot follow another person’s foot-steps;
We cannot share the aims and dreams of others;
We cannot take the risks that some may take;
We have to do things in our own unique ways and time!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 9-10-2013
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Each One’s Road in Life is Queer! by Dr John Celes )
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
- Seeds, Edward Kofi Louis
- What Makes a DAD, John Masaitis
- Big Blue, Veronica Centeno
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe