Early Works - Spring And Sweet Blossom
Winters chill is leaving;
its harshness begins to fade,
as the days grow longer.
The sun warms the air
spring is coming
sweet blossoms fill the windows.
Children noises sound lively
school bags circle the air
spring is centre forward.
Joy springs sunshine in faces
blossom tangle in hair
oh to ode spring and sweet blossom
a beginning year.
29 September 1981
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Early Works - Spring And Sweet Blossom by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier