(To enjoy the song for this poem, please see the poet's profile for the website.)
Whatever the observer may observe in whatever place,
It is believed that all scientific rules have the same base.
So, the universe is understandable and works with a grace
That surprised Einstein, who later surprised the human race.
Gordon Tseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Einstein (1) by Gordon Tseng )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown