I didn`t choose the words;
the words chose me.
Once you accept that the world has no meaning
you find peace.
No green farrows of the sea.
No coded stars in the night.
Do not lose yourself to find God.
He does not need your despair.
He does not need you at all.
So when you emerge from your house
on a icy morning
and the night creeps into day
let it be, it is it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Elegy by Leslie Philibert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let Us Think Out The Autocrat, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Joyful Drummer, Bulat Okudzhava
- Francois Villon, Bulat Okudzhava
- Islands., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Media does Manthara, S.D. TIWARI
- The Eighteenth Age, Bulat Okudzhava
- Nothing but the truth, gajanan mishra
- Pregnant Smile, Maureen Alikor
- The Cuirassier's Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Let Not Dogmatic Be., Emmanuel George Cefai