I didn`t choose the words;
the words chose me.
Once you accept that the world has no meaning
you find peace.
No green farrows of the sea.
No coded stars in the night.
Do not lose yourself to find God.
He does not need your despair.
He does not need you at all.
So when you emerge from your house
on a icy morning
and the night creeps into day
let it be, it is it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Elegy by Leslie Philibert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Allegorose: Children - Life's Most Preci.., Dr John Celes
- Mandelstam's Ghost Returns Too Early, mary douglas
- OUR MOSQUES ARE GREAT PLACES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blue Distances Don't Make Me Cry the Way.., mary douglas
- Capture the Beauty, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- 'My true love', Wolfie Scott
- I Am the True Giselle She Said, She Did .., mary douglas
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott