Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
* Embrace creation Reject evolution theory
Everything has beginning and end
as well as cause and effect
how on earth that life exist
without omnipotent Hands insists
Embrace divine creation theory
reject Darwinism evolution' scheme
the survival among the fittest
and man came from ancestral ape
Gaze up the azure sky
look beyond the planetary orbit
How come they evolve and hang up around
with no single magnetic friction abound
Is it a law of nature' drive?
Yes, it is.. a cryptic law by invisible pen
written by the ultimate author above
with omnipresence love
Only fool would say
There's no God, the creator of heaven and earth
only insane mind couldn't appreciate
The wisdom of His unfathomable purposes
And why there is Creation?
why from invisible creator?
why Creator creates creation?
Is it to make creature's mind confuse?
We need to realize something old
God simply puts up these all
In His ''absence'', we are expected to look after
as good steward of His creation
(For my sis Kristille in the Philippines)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* Embrace creation Reject evolution theory by Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan )
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
- Glory dies with memory., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sources and termination, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Blood Red Candle, Arrianna Prentiss
- Hugh in a Nutshell, Arrianna Prentiss
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)