Omar Osman Jabak
Embrace The Change!
Winter comes like any other season.
Then comes spring to challenge our reason.
The other seasons follow suit, in a circle.
Nothing changes this order but a miracle.
Some close their eyes in order not to see,
And turn a deaf ear in order not to hear.
But deep inside they hide their fear!
That change will have a price, so dear.
But change will come no matter what!
They like it or they like it not.
Embrace the change and live with it,
And you succeed and make a hit.
Resist the change or fight it hard,
And train to live your life on guard.
Omar Osman Jabak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Embrace The Change! by Omar Osman Jabak )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)