Omar Osman Jabak
Embrace The Change!
Winter comes like any other season.
Then comes spring to challenge our reason.
The other seasons follow suit, in a circle.
Nothing changes this order but a miracle.
Some close their eyes in order not to see,
And turn a deaf ear in order not to hear.
But deep inside they hide their fear!
That change will have a price, so dear.
But change will come no matter what!
They like it or they like it not.
Embrace the change and live with it,
And you succeed and make a hit.
Resist the change or fight it hard,
And train to live your life on guard.
Omar Osman Jabak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Embrace The Change! by Omar Osman Jabak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- Perfectly Imperfect, Marvin Brato Sr
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp