James A. Emanuel
Emmett Till *
I hear a whistling
Through the water.
Won't be still.
He keeps floating
Round the darkness,
The silent chill.
Tell me, please,
That bedtime story
Of the fairy
Who swims forever,
Deep in treasures,
A coral toy.
James A. Emanuel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emmett Till * by James A. Emanuel )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey