Enough of You!
Who do you think you are, man?
Come on, enough of you!
See the way you strut
Like a veritable peacock -
I say enough of you!
The breadth of your scapular
The swing of your hips
The push of your chest
The slant of your eyes
The way you boast
The grin of pride
Who really are you -
O, enough of you, I say!
Get out, I don't want to see you
Big, handsome, intelligent
Get out and stay out - leave me alone
Before I die of grief
Why does your nearness bring such pain?
Why do you remind me of what I'm not?
Why do I wish you would just fall dead?
O my God - help me, I hate this feeling
Deep in my soul. Now, now, fellow, I say:
Enough, enough, enough; enough of you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enough of You! by samuel nze )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...