Greg Davidson (1954 / Sydney, Australia)
If pigs would fly on crimson wings
And hell ‘neath ice cap lay
Then I could live the life I want,
And have the coin to pay.
Submitted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Edited: Thursday, October 03, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- # A Reminiscence of the Portrush Lifeboa...
- A Collection of Haiku - Autumn
- A Collection of Haiku - Spring
- A Collection of Haiku - Summer
- A Collection of Haiku - Winter
- A Short Verse
- A Word In Season
- An Introspection
- Black Dog
- Conversation Blues
- Empty Rooms
- Epigram 1
- Epigram 2
- Epigram 3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.