Greg Davidson (1954 / Sydney, Australia)
Woken by a curtain filtered ray,
I lie in dark and muted grey,
While near a river of commuters hiss and bray
And lorikeets squabble to announce the day.
Poet Other Poems
- # A Reminiscence of the Portrush Lifeboa...
- A Collection of Haiku - Autumn
- A Collection of Haiku - Spring
- A Collection of Haiku - Summer
- A Collection of Haiku - Winter
- A Short Verse
- A Word In Season
- An Introspection
- Black Dog
- Conversation Blues
- Empty Rooms
- Epigram 1
- Epigram 2
- Epigram 3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.