Who I am, isn’t up to them.
Everyday is a celebration.
Everyday is a funeral.
Whether we accept it or not.
Whether we will admit or not.
We let people walk all over us.
The cycle of life,
That’s going on right now.
We have survived it, right?
Of course, so we can survive
It once more
Because we don’t always choose our destiny,
We live life to the fullest.
We can’t escape fate nor conceal it.
Whether it’s good or bad.
Happy or Sad.
We live through it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everday by Kumiko Saito )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey