Who I am, isn’t up to them.
Everyday is a celebration.
Everyday is a funeral.
Whether we accept it or not.
Whether we will admit or not.
We let people walk all over us.
The cycle of life,
That’s going on right now.
We have survived it, right?
Of course, so we can survive
It once more
Because we don’t always choose our destiny,
We live life to the fullest.
We can’t escape fate nor conceal it.
Whether it’s good or bad.
Happy or Sad.
We live through it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everday by Kumiko Saito )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Home-makers, Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi